Our staff will work with your child at home or at school, depending on your needs.
Plans As Unique As Your Child
- Individualised plans are created for each child to ensure NDIS goals are met.
- We understand each child has different needs and learning abilities.
- Each session is full of purposeful and engaging learning experience to develop a love of learning and increase self confidence.
Cognitive Development Support
Cognitive development is how a person gains an understanding of the world they live in.
- Support to reduce learning gaps between your child and their peers. This includes how your child sustains attention, their ability to respond effectively, the speed they process information, their cognitive flexibility, pattern recognition and access to their working memory.
- Support with skills to ensure your child has solid foundations to build future learning capabilities.
- Skills to ensure your child is 'school ready'.
- Pre-Prep skills.
- Skills specific to your child's age and achievement goals.
Receptive And Expressive Language
- These skills are vital in learning environments and in life.
- Areas of receptive language skills include: attention, following directions, understanding questions and receptive vocabulary,
- Areas of expressive language skills include: the ability to ask and answer questions, request objects, make choices and describe events, using verbal and non-verbal language, writing and vocalisations.
Gross And Fine Motor Skills
- Fine Motor Skills - Assists in the development of communication skills (talking, writing and drawing). It improves hand-eye coordination. Fine motor skills fosters independence, encourages creativity, improves physical awareness and builds confidence. We need these skills throughout our lives to dress ourselves, write, use scissors, tie laces, sharpen pencils, personal hygiene tasks, preparing food and many more daily tasks.
- Gross Motor Skills - Assist in the development of coordination of the arms, legs and other large body parts and movements. Gross motor skills also help lay the foundations for fine motor skill movement.
Social and Emotional Support
- Strategies to support your child's interactions with their peers.
- Strategies to support your child's understanding and regulation of emotions.